We have delivered unforgettable events across Yorkshire and beyond. Our tipis have adorned many stunning venues; from Country House Hotels, Museums and private Estates, through to secluded, secret gardens and rolling open fields. If you’re set on a Serentipi wedding, but unsure about your venue, take a look at some of our recommended tipi spots for inspiration. All our venues are fully experienced in accommodating tipis, so you can relax and enjoy your special day, knowing that you’re in the best hands!
Cannon Hall,Cawthorne, Barnsley S75 4AT
The venue we chose for our own tipi wedding, Cannon Hall boasts acres of land for hire to do with it as you please! With oodles of space and wonderful rolling countryside scenery, this is a truly magical setting for tipi events. They have 4 recommended caterers, who will work with you to create your own bespoke menu to tantalise your guests.
The Fox & Goose InnPeak District, Derbyshire
Situated in the heart of the Peak District, the Fox and Goose Inn is a perfect spot for your tipis. With an intriguing history, amazing panoramic views and romantic setting, this venue provides a truly unique setting for your occasion!
Wentworth Castle Gardens,Stainborough, South Yorkshire
Located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, Wentworth Castle is a truly stunning and picturesque wedding venue with beautiful gardens. They offer their conservatory or long barn as venues for your ceremony with the conservatory terrace or splendid South Lawn for your tipis.
Mapperley Farm,Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Situated in the heart of Derbyshire, this beautiful outdoor venue is the idyllic location to host your event. Set in open countryside and surrounded by woodland, lakes and streams, they have stunning views all round!
Smallshaw Farm CottagesSheffield, S36 9NH
Surrounded by open fields with uninterrupted views of the moors, smallshaw cottages are located on the South Yorkshire/ Peak District border. Offering a unique setting for your occasion, you are free to design your own bespoke countryside wedding!
Brosterfield FarmFoolow, Peak District, S32 5QB
In the heart of the Peak District, this unique venue offers everything and more for your tipi wedding. This exclusive setting, with the backdrop of picturesque, rolling hills and open moorland, will be sure to impress and comes with the benefit of having on site accommodation, including 9 beautiful cottages/ lodges to house your guests.
Hazlewood CastleLeeds, LS24 9NJ
Nestled within 77 acres of magical woodlands, this stunning venue offers everything and more for the perfect woodland wedding. With breath-taking views, luxury woodland cabins, outdoor ‘Tree Bar’ and dancing canopy, this is a truly unique setting for any tipi wedding! Their outdoor licenced pagoda overlooks a glistening waterfall creating the perfect backdrop for your ceremony and as the night draws in, the woodland comes alive with twinkling fairy lights, roaring fire pits, music and dancing… everything you need to create the ultimate atmosphere for your special day.
Carlton TowersCarlton, Goole DN14 9LZ
One of Yorkshire’s hidden gems, Carlton Towers is an extraordinary building housed within an extensive, country estate teeming with wildlife. Boasting glorious wide open spaces, a lake and beautiful woodland, this venue is the perfect match for your outdoor wedding!
Broughton Hall EstateSkipton, BD23 3AE
Broughton Hall is the perfect setting for those seeking something a little different for their wedding day. Boasting three stunning venues, each offering their own unique charm, this estate can accomodate anything from an intimate celebration to a grand affair of 500 guests!
The Elm TreeElmton, Derbyshire, S804LS
This unique venue, situated in the picturesque Derbyshire countryside, provides everything you need to have a fantastic outdoor country wedding! With oodles of space, this is the perfect setting for you to put your own stamp on your tipi wedding and have it exactly as you want it.
Thwaite MillsLeeds, LS10 1RP
Nestled on a beautiful island in between the Leeds & Liverpool Canal and the River Aire, this is a unique venue allowing couples to put their own stamp on their special day. Thwaite Mills has a number of spaces licenced for ceremonies, including the iconic wheel room, warehouse and orchard mini pavilion. The island is occupied by a Georgian house currently part of the museum. In the gardens you will find outdoor games perfect to keep the younger guests entertained. Nearby, the paddocks offer plenty of space for street-food or pizza vans – perfect for the ultimate DIY tipi wedding!
The Cud LifeSpruisty Hall Farm, Harrogate, HG3 2AU
Based in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, The Cud Life is a family run farm offering cosy cottages and even a campsite for accommodating your guests. This venue creates an intimate and private setting whilst still boasting oodles of space for your tipi. The scenic views are outstanding and there are endless opportunities to create the perfect set up, completely bespoke to you.
HEALING MANORGrimsby, DN41 7QF
Renowned for being one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Lincolnshire and having recently undergone a transformation, this venue now boasts 2 large function rooms and 36 acres of picturesque gardens. The idyllic setting for capturing your special day!
Markington Hall is steeped in history, with the house dating back to Tudor times and surrounded by lawns and extensive gardens. If you stroll over the arched stone bridge and past the 18th century watermill you enter the Copper Beech Glade where you will find a backdrop of ancient birch, oak and copper beech trees. This place provides the ultimate blank canvas for creating your dream tipis wedding!
Escrick Park Estate,Escrick, York, YO19 6EA
An 8,000 acre estate situated in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. A stunning space for your bespoke event with uninterrupted views of the picturesque parkland and open landscape stretching for miles! A magnificent space to do whatever you please – the perfect choice for the DIY tipi event.
Loversall Farm,Loversall, South Yorkshire
Located near to St. Katherines church in the picturesque village of Loversall. With a beautiful rural backdrop and private land, this is an idyllic setting for a truly stunning tipi occasion. Their venue offerings include the barn, the meadow, and their romantic hideaway hut complete with outdoor deck and private hot-tub!
The Pheasantry Brewery,East Markham, Notts
Conveniently located just minutes from the A1 in the Notts/ Lincolnshire borders, this beautifully unique converted farm and micro-brewery is the perfect setting for Tipi weddings and events. Their in-house caterers are on hand to create your bespoke menu – no package menus here!!
Woodside WeddingsGrange Moor, Wakefield
Set in rural surroundings of a family farmhouse, Woodside weddings offers an intimate and bespoke setting for your wedding. This is a complete blank canvas to create a truly unique outdoor wedding!
Skipbridge Country WeddingsHammerton, York, YO26 8EZ
Located between Harrogate and York, Skipbridge Country Weddings is a delightful venue with lovely surroundings. Their field can comfortably cater for up to 200 guests, with guest parking and glamping site accommodation. A stunningly unique choice for your tipi wedding!
Westfield LakeGoole, DN14 5PW
Westfield Lakes is the perfect setting for a totally bespoke DIY wedding. With their grounds surrounded by a beautiful lake, oodles of space and their delightful ‘glamping pods’ by the waters edge, this venue offers everything and more. Exclusively yours to do whatever you like, this stunning venue is definitely one for the ultimate tipi set up!
Darwin LakesMatlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5LH
Tucked away in 10 beautiful acres of beautiful woodland, Darwin Lakes provides a stunning backdrop to an unforgettable wedding. Fully licenced for ceremonies, their unique and exclusive grounds include a private lake as well as the charming, stone built Darwin hall which sits adjacent to the lawns. A magnificent venue for your tipi wedding!
Cusworth HallCusworth lane, Doncaster, DN5 7TU
This beautiful Grade I listed building is set in acres of stunning, historic parkland with lakes, picturesque gardens and grounds with dramatic views over the town. The perfect setting for your tipi wedding!
Aldby ParkButtercrambe, YO41 1XU
One of Yorkshire’s most hidden gems and based in the rolling North Yorkshire countryside, Aldby Park is a pristine canvas for your outdoor wedding. Tucked away in the secluded village of Buttercrambe, this Georgian listed family home provides the perfect backdrop for your tipi wedding with the choice of two beautifully manicured lawns. You will also have full access to the delightful gardens, surrounded by an intriguing dry moat, with stunning views over the River Derwent and beyond. Benefiting from scintillating views, glorious grounds and stunning gardens, this venue is such a dream for the ultimate tipi wedding!
Westfield GranaryWestfield Farm, Sherburn, Dalton, YO17 8EW
The beautifully landscaped gardens of Westfield granary adjoin a 10 acre park surrounded by established plantations, making this a truly unique DIY venue. With exclusive use of the grounds and facilities for your personal event, you can let your imagination run wild! With on site accommodation in the luxurious cottages and plenty of space in the parkland for guests to camp, this venue has it all – a stunning landscaped space that gives you the versatility to design your day your way!
HAYFIELD LAKES – NEW & EXCLUSIVE VENUEThe Hayfield Lodge, Doncaster, DN9 3NP
As a brand new wedding venue, Hayfield Lodge is a wonderfully quaint setting surrounded by the stunning grounds of Hayfield Lakes. This is one of Doncaster’s secret hidden gems with a choice of beautiful areas to hold your tipi wedding, including the lodge garden & wide open fields next to the lake. As an exclusive venue to Serentipi, the new owners have renovated their lodge which boasts vaulted ceilings, exposed natural beams and a rustic pallet bar. The perfect place for any couple wanting to create a truly picturesque tipi celebration!
CLUMBER PARKWorksop, S80 3AZ
Set within the heart of the famous Sherwood Forest, this venue is nestled within 3,800 acres of picturesque parkland. You’ll find walled gardens, wooded glades and a romantic bridge overlooking Clumber lake, with a full view of the gothic chapel. With plenty of opportunities to capture show-stopping wedding photos, this place is a truly unique backdrop to host your special day!
wharfedale grange,harrogate rd, Leeds, YO19 9LW
Based in lower Wharfedale, this spectacular rural venue provides a wonderful space to do exactly what you want! This is the perfect option for a DIY tipi event – the only limit is your imagination!
Ealand GateOutgate, North Lincolnshire
Ealand Gate is a stunning red brick barn conversion which has been lovingly restored to maintain its rustic charm, whilst incorporating contemporary style. With original vaulted beams, exposed brickwork and a beautiful arched barn window set within open countryside, this is a perfect venue to accommodate your tipis!
Hirst Priory,Crowle, North Lincolnshire
This venue, with its modern magic but regal charm, is a real gem. Located in Crowle, Hirst Priory is a beautiful Grade II listed building surrounded by matured woodland and perfectly manicured lawns for your tipis. With their own caterers on hand, this is definitely a venue for the more sophisticated tipi wedding.
The Hideaway at Baxby ManorBaxby Manor, York, YO61 4PW
The Hideaway provides the perfect ‘blank canvas’ for your event! With the tipis nestled in their vintage apple orchard, this venue is ideal for those wanting a festival style wedding, with superb glamping accommodation on site.
Villa FarmWiggington, York, YO32 2RH
Villa Farm is set in six acres of private gardens and is a perfect venue for your tipi celebration. With the added benefit of a beautiful garden pergola, on-site luxury cottages and their latest addition of the York barn, this venue has it all to make your wedding unforgettable!
Applewood & Blossom BarnScholes, Leeds, LS15 4DB
Applewood is a truly intimate setting, nestled within 3 acres of woodland and provides the perfect backdrop for your romantic outdoor wedding. With a ceremony area, woodland walks, a large decking area in the heart of the trees and magical fairy-lit pathways to your tipi, this venue is utterly magical!
This Green MoonSwillington Organic Farm, Leeds, LS26 8QA
The ancient woodlands at This Green Moon, with its meandering pathways and awe inspiring flora and fauna, is the perfect stage for a truly unique wedding! Within the woodland stands a 200 year old beech tree, towering next to a Victorian ornamental lake which delicately shades a stunningly peaceful ceremony area. With a quirky canopy bar, outdoor campfires and hidden, enchanting areas to explore, this place is utterly magical – the heart of any extraordinary celebration.
Lazy DaisysSheffield, S36 4HH
A romantic country wedding venue on the Eastern edge of the Peak District, Lazy Daisys is the perfect setting for your tipi wedding. The accommodation includes 3 beautiful holiday cottages surrounded by stunning fields boasting magnificent views!
Kilnsey ParkSkipton, BD23 5PS
Celebrate your big day by a gorgeous meandering river or by a crystal clear stream in private and secluded woodland of Kilnsey Park. With stunning panoramic views of the wild moorlands, lush hay meadows and surrounding woodland, there is plenty of space for your tipi set up! Offering a camping meadow for your guests and luxury stone barn cottage accommodation for up to 10 people, this venue is a blank canvas for you to tailor as you wish.
The Water TowerCastle Syke Hill, Ackworth, Wakefield, WF7 7ET
Located at the peak of Castle Syke Hill, the Water Tower is the ultimate venue to put your own stamp on your wedding. Boasting rolling open fields as your setting with the backdrop of the iconic water tower, this place is really special – just look at those views!
BRACKENBOROUGH HALLLouth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0NS
Situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, this beautifully converted coach house provides award winning self catering accommodation within their 800 acre farm. The grounds are simply stunning and include an orchard, manicured lawns for your tipi, secret gardens and stunning scenery! Their quirky apartments include the granary, the saddle house and the unique stables, which have all been lovingly restored to maintain their original features.
THE OLD VICARAGEElkesley, Retford, DN22 8AS
This 17th century vicarage is a truly magical setting for your tipi wedding. Situated on the outskirts of the quiet village of Elkesley, the Old Vicarage boasts stunning scenery, an outdoor pergola, stepping stones and a tree swing over a glistening stream and even a quirky cave bar! There’s plenty of space to get creative with your set up and there’s even on site accommodation and camping.
We have many other venues to recommend so please get in touch with your requirements! We are constantly scouring the region for new and exciting venues and our list will be continuing to grow as we work with more suppliers. If there is somewhere you already have in mind, but you’re not sure if they accommodate tipis, please do get in touch and we will approach them for you!There are so many beautiful venues out there that, when coupled with tipis, bring something truly unique and unforgettable to your occasion!
Our Favourite people
We work with some fabulous people and we only advocate the best. We know how important it is to have a great team collaborating to bring your event together and make it truly extraordinary. There’s nothing better than a personal recommendation and here’s our hand-picked cream of the crop!
- Drinks nowYorkshire & Derbyshire’s Event bar specialistsYorkshire & Derbyshire
- bar hire solutionsFully managed and licenced mobile bar serviceWakefield, West Yorkshire
- Tipple & ToastVintage Mobile Bar HireNottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Mix & TwistPremium Mobile Cocktail BarLeeds, UK Wide
- The Yorkshire BartenderBespoke Mobile Bar HireYorkshire
- Louisianna'sEstablished Mobile Bar CompanyYorkshire
- Fiona Hogg floral designsBeautiful & bespoke wedding floristry York, North Yorkshire
- Lucy MacNicoll Floral DesignAward winning floral designHarrogate, North Yorkshire
- Woo 'B' WooBeautiful & Bespoke Vintage FloristYorkshire
- Sweetpea & ThymeWedding Florist & StylistYorkshire
- Campbells FlowersMulti Award Winning FloristYorkshire
- Floral & LaceBespoke Wedding Floristry
- Photography by KathrynWedding photography with an artisan approachSkipton, North Yorkshire
- HBA photographyCreative Wedding photographersDoveridge, Derbyshire
- Sarah BrabbinDocumentary Wedding PhotographerYorkshire & UK Wide
- Claire WoodProfessional Commercial PhotographerUK Wide
- Jo GreenfieldNatural, Storytelling PhotographyUK Wide
- Nathan DaintyDocumentary Style Wedding PhotographerYorkshire
- Crayden Wedding PhotographyContemporary Wedding PhotographerUK Wide
- Stott & Atkinson PhotographyNatural, Wedding PhotographyYorkshire
- Mark Hillyer PhotographyPortrait & Wedding PhotographyYorkshire
- One Click PhotographerInternational Wedding PhotographerUK Wide & International
- KazooielokiAward Winning Wedding Photographer
- Cupcakes 2 LoveCake Makers and DecoratorsYorkshire
- Cherry Blossom CakesSpecialists in creating bespoke wedding cakes Bawtry
- White Rose Cake DesignBeautiful bespoke wedding and celebration cakesWest Yorkshire
- The Snowdrop CakeryBespoke cakes & sugar floristryYorkshire
- Kaws CakesContemporary Artisan Cakes for all occasionsYorkshire
- BuzzChildcare for Weddings & EventsSheffield, South Yorkshire
- The Hi-LifeYorkshire Mobile DJ HireUK Wide
- Shackleford Piano’sPiano hire for Weddings & EventsMacclesfield, Cheshire
- YSLVInnovative visual solutionsYork, North Yorkshire & UK Wide
- Abbey Sound and LightEvent ServicesYorkshire
- The Song SmithBespoke Song-writing & Live EntertainmentYorkshire
- Viva La BoothThe best photo booth imaginable!Yorkshire
- Steven HeathWedding MusicianYorkshire
- Southwest BandWedding & Events BandYorkshire
- The striped pig companyOutside Catering & Hog Roast SpecialistsPreston, Lancashire
- Complete Catering ServiceBespoke Menu Mobile CaterersDoncaster, South Yorkshire
- DineCatering & Events Management SpecialistsLeeds, West Yorkshire
- Catering YorkshireWeddings and events catererLeeds, West Yorkshire
- Mr & Mrs PickwicksTraditional Event Caterers - Wood Fired Pizza & Hog Roast SuppliersLincolnshire
- Friends 4 DinnerTotal event solutions
- Smokin BluesAn independent street food and catering companyYorkshire
- Pie EyedPie & Mash Wedding CateringYorkshire
- Vintage Citroen EventsMobile creperie & coffee barYorkshire
- AperyerBespoke Outdoor Catering & EventsYorkshire
- Pro PigHog Roast SpecialistsYorkshire
- Baba GanoushAward Winning, Bespoke CateringYorkshire
- Fired Up Pizza CompanyWoodfired Pizza & Street FoodYorkshire
- ANNIKAS APRONBeautiful & Bespoke CateringYorkshire & North Lincolnshire
- Graze & GorgeLuxe Platters & Grazing Tables
- The Bawtry Cheese CaveCheese catering for every event - the ultimate cheese lover's paradise!Bawtry, Yorkshire
- It's Just My NamePersonalised Bespoke Artwork GiftsLincolnshire
- Wish Upon a SparkleSpecialists in adult glitter makeup for festivals, parties and weddings
- Vanilla roomsAward winning hair dressing and well-being establishmentDoncaster, South Yorkshire
- The Darling Buds Of MeBeautiful handmade hair accessories & custom giftsDerbyshire & UK Wide
- Amy George Makeup ArtistWedding Makeup ArtistYorkshire
- The hanging lantern companyBespoke paper lanterns and wedding accessoriesUckfield, East Sussex
- The Word is LoveSpecialists in light up letters, props and backdrops for eventsManchester - UK wide
- Cloud 9 DécorDécor hire for weddings & eventsSheffield, South Yorkshire
- All Things BorrowedVintage furniture/ accessories hireMirfield, West Yorkshire
- Emma Lane DesignsVintage Prop Hire & Traditional Fete GamesLincolnshire
- Anna's AtticEvent Styling by Anna StrawLincolnshire
- Pretty Little ExtrasOccasion Hire & Styling Service
- Modular MoodsVibe Specialists: Vintage furniture, bar hire, entertainment & decorYorkshire
- Typical TypeBespoke Lighting for your WeddingNorth West & Yorkshire
- Doris LovesLight up letter hire and much more!Yorkshire
- Born BohoBohemian inspired decor & propsYorkshire
- Ginger Ray quirky supplies for all occasionsWoking, Surrey
- WedfestThemed Wedding StationaryBelfast
- Wild Wood PaperBotanical stationary, print & paper goodsYorkshire
- Raspberry ToastBespoke Wedding StationaryYorkshire
- The Firepit CompanyCreators of bespoke fireballs to enhance your outdoor spaceUK Wide
- Oakwood ServicesLuxury Portable Toilet Hire for EventsYorkshire
- Zoo LoosLuxury portable loosUK Wide
- Classic ChambersExecutive mobile loosNorth East & North West